Sweet & Salty Manuka Honey Roasted Almonds
2 1/2 cups Raw almonds
1/4 cup "A sweeter You" Manuka Honey with Himalayan Salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp Ground sea salt or Himalayan salt
1. In a non stick fry pan, heat the honey until it is warm and a slightly runnier consistency.
2. Put the almonds into the pan with the honey, and stir with a wooden spoon to evenly coat the nuts.
3. Place the nuts in a single layer onto a lined baking sheet, and place into a pre heated oven of 180 C for 10 minutes, keeping an eye on them to ensure they do not burn.
4. Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes.
5. Mix together the salt and the sugar and sprinkle over the nuts. Serve with your favourite drink.
* For a spicy version, sprinkle the nuts when they are in the fry pan with 3/4 tsp cayenne pepper before roasting in the oven, and replace the Manuka with salt with our Manuka Honey with Chilli. Bake as per instructions, and sprinkle with just the salt before serving.