Sticky Honey BBQ Ribs
3 Tbsp Manuka Honey MGO 30
6 Tbsp Barbeque Sauce
1.5 Tbsp BBQ or Hamburger Seasoning
1 x Rack of meaty Pork Ribs
- In a bowl combine the Honey, BBQ sauce and Seasoning. Mix until fully combined.
- Place the ribs into a large tray and pour the marinade over the top. Cover and place in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Preheat the oven to 250 C. Place the ribs into a baking dish meat side down. Set aside the excess marinade for later. Cover ribs with foil and bake for 4 hours.
- Remove the foil, brush with the remaining marinade and cook uncovered for a further 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Sesame Seeds before serving.