Mild Manuka Chilli Fettucini Stir Fry
3/4 packet Fettucini
3 baby Bok Choy, chopped
3 large spring onions, sliced
2 medium carrots, grated into ribbons or cut into Juliennes
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1/4 cup Sesame oil
1 Tbsp red chilli flakes
6 Tbsp soy sauce or ketchup manis
6 Tbsp Nature's Gold "A Sweeter You" Manuka Honey with chilli
Sesame seeds and one extra spring onion to garnish
1. Cook pasta and drain
2. Heat the vegetable and sesame oils on a medium heat in a saucepan until just warm, add the chilli flakes and stir for about 1 minute until oil heats a little more.
3. Remove the chilli flakes with a mesh strainer and return the oil to the pan.
4. Whisk in the soy sauce and honey, stir until all combined
5. Add a teaspoon of oil to a wok or electric fry pan and stir fry the spring onion, carrot and bok choy until just softened.
6. Add the pasta to the veg and add enough of the sauce to coat the pasta.
7. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with spring onion.
8. Serve just as it is, or with grilled chicken or prawns.