Manuka With Himalayan Rock Salt & Almond Biscotti
480 g Plain Flour
4 tsp Baking Powder
125g Slivered almonds
4 large Eggs
½ Cup Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
¼ Cup Manuka Honey with Himalayan Rock Salt
¼ Cup Vegetable oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and line a tray with baking paper.
2. Combine the Flour and Baking Powder and mix through the Almonds.
3. In a bowl, whisk the egg, add the Sugar, Oil, Vanilla and Honey, until smooth.
4. Incorporate the wet ingredients into the dry, and fold together until just combined. Do not overmix.
5. Turn the dough onto a floured surface and form the dough into a ball. Split the dough into 4 equal balls and shape into log shapes and place onto the lined tray.
6. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden.
7. Allow to cool on a wire rack, and when cool enough to handle, slice into biscuits with a serrated knife.
8. Place back onto a lined tray and bake the biscuits for a further 10-15 minutes.