Manuka with Chilli Zucchini Slice
1 cup grated zucchini
1 cup grated carrot
1 cup 3 cheese mix (Cheddar, Mozzarella & Parmesan)
2 spring onions, finely chopped
Good pinch Salt & Pepper
1 tsp mixed herbs
2 Tbsp tomato pesto
2 Tbsp Nature’s Gold “A Sweeter You Manuka Honey with Chilli”
Sweet Chilli sauce or Tabasco (optional)
1 cup plain Flour
- Line a 10cm square slice tin with baking paper. Preheat oven to 180C
- In a large mixing bowl, add the zucchini, carrot, spring onion, cheese, herbs, salt & pepper, tomato pesto and the Chilli honey. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add the flour and stir until fully incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the 6 eggs and if you like add a splash of sweet chilli or tabasco sauce.
- Add the eggs to the zucchini mixture and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for 30-40 minutes or until set and golden.