Manuka Honey Ice Cream Bread
2 Cups Full Fat Ice Cream - Any Flavour
1 1/2 Cups SR Flour, sifted
1 Tbsp Manuka Honey MGO 30
Icing Sugar Mixture
Sprinkles to decorate
1. Preheat oven to 170C
2. Allow the ice cream to melt back to a liquid state. Stir in the Manuka Honey and SR Flour.
3. Grease and line a small cake tin and add the cake mix.
4. Bake for 20 mins or until golden and a skewer comes out clean when inserted. Cool on a wire rack.
5. Mix some icing sugar mixture with some water, a little at a time until you reach the desired consistency to ice the cake without it being too runny. Add a couple of drops of food colouring and mix through.
6. Ice the cake when it has completely cooled and add sprinkles to decorate.