Manuka Cream & Mango Easter Eggs
Ingredients – Cream
400ml Thickened Cream
70g White Chocolate – grated
Manuka Honey to Taste (1 Tbsp or we used 2 Honey pouches)
Ingredients – Jelly
1 pkt Mango Jelly crystals
Ingredients – Mango Coulis
425g Fresh or tinned mango
45g Soft Icing mixture
2 tsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp juice from the tinned mango or water.
12 Hollow Easter Eggs – (the size of a normal egg.)
1. Make the jelly in advance, as per the instructions on the packet.
2. Coulis: Add all the ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Manuka Cream: Whip the cream with an electric mixer until stiff. Fold through the grated white chocolate and the Manuka Honey. Place into a piping bag ready to pipe into the eggs.
4. Easter Eggs: Carefully cut the top off each egg and place in an egg carton for easy assembly.
1. Pipe a layer of the cream into each egg, followed by some jelly and then the mango coulis. Pipe a final layer of the cream into the egg and then add a round dollop of the coulis to resemble the yolk.
2. Keep refrigerated until you are ready to eat.