Baked Salmon with Manuka & Himalayan Rock Salt Special Sauce
1 Tbsp Olive oil
4 large Salmon pieces
A few chives or spring onion to garnish
½ cup Tomato Ketchup
3 Tbsp “A Sweeter You Manuka Honey with Himalayan Rock Salt”
2 Tbsp Rice wine vinegar”
1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 tsp minced Ginger
1 tsp minced Garlic
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Place all the ingredients for the sauce into a saucepan, stir and bring to the boil. Turn the heat down and simmer for a few minutes. Set aside.
- Heat the Olive oil in a frypan and sear the Salmon flesh side down for a minute or two until it starts to colour.
- Turn the Salmon over, onto the skin side and baste the flesh with the sauce.
- Transfer gently to a baking dish and place in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with Sesame seeds and garnish with the sliced Spring onion or Chives.