180g Unsweetened Pineapple Chunks (Drained)
1 tsp Bicarb Soda
50g Caster Sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp Nature's Gold MGO 30 Manuka Honey
200g Plain Flour
1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
1 egg, beaten
110g Chopped Pecans
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, grease and line a loaf tin.
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter, add the sugar and the honey and stir until combined. Remove from heat, stir in the bicarb soda and allow to cool for around 10 minutes. Add the pineapple.
3. Transfer the pineapple and honey mixture to a large mixing bowl and add the flour, egg, vanilla bean paste and pecans. Stir until thoroughly combined.
4. Pour the cake batter into the loaf tin and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden and a skewer comes out clean when inserted.
5. Allow the cake to cool in the loaf pan a little before removing and placing on a wire rack.
Comments will be approved before showing up.