1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 cup Nature's Gold Manuka Honey MGO30
1 extra large egg
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
1/2 tsp Bicarb Soda
2 cups plain flour
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and line a cookie sheet with a silicone mat or baking paper.
2. Mix the peanut butter and honey in an electric mixer until combined, add the egg and vanilla and mix.
3. Add the salt and Bicarb soda to the flour and add 1 cup at a time into the peanut butter mixture until it is all combined and forms a dough.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips and take a spoonful of the mixture at a time and roll into balls and place on the tray. Flatten the balls with a fork. (If any of the choc chips escape, press them into the top of the cookies.)
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until just golden. They will be a bit soft when you take them out. Place them onto a wire rack to cool and firm up.
Comments will be approved before showing up.