Mini Green & Gold Aussie Jelly Cakes with Manuka Cream
225g Unsalted Butter
225g Caster Sugar
225g SR Flour
1 tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Vanilla essence
Mini patty pansTo Coat:
1 Pkt Jelly Crystals - Pineapple
1 pkt Jelly Crystals - Lime
300 ml Thickened Cream
1 Tbsp Nature's Gold Manuka HoneyMethod:
Prepare each packet of jelly crystals according to the instructions and place in the fridge for an hour or until it just starts to thicken.Cakes:
1. Preheat oven to 175C. Place all the cake ingredients into a bowl and mix with an electric mixer for 2-3 minutes or until smooth.
2. Line the patty pan into a muffin tin or on a baking tray, spoon the mixture into the cases. (Mixture should come halfway up the case.)
3. Bake in the oven for around 10 minutes or until just golden. Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
4. Once the jelly has started to thicken, remove the patty pan cases from the cooled cakes and dip each cake into the jelly mixture to coat. Roll each cake in the coconut and refrigerate while you prepare the cream.Cream:
1. Whip the cream with an electric mixer until stiff. Fold in the honey until combined.
2. Cut each Jelly Cake in half, add a spoonful of the cream and sandwich together.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.