65g melted margarine
2/3 cup plain flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup almond meal
2 Tbsp Nature's Gold "A Sweeter You" Manuka honey with Plum
1 cup flaked almonds
1. Preheat oven to 170C
2. Grease and line a small slice tin*
3. Combine flour, melted margarine (65g) almond meal and brown sugar into a bowl. Mix to combine.
4. Press the mixture into the slice pan and bake for 10-12 minutes or until light brown.
5. Cool slightly. In a saucepan melt the honey and the 80g of margarine and simmer for a couple of minutes. Take off the heat and stir in the almonds.
6. Spread the almond topping evenly over the base and bake for a further 15 minutes or until golden.
*Slice tray - Use the smallest one you have, but don't worry if it does not take up the whole tray, the mixture is firm enough to hold it's shape in half of the tin.
Comments will be approved before showing up.