Manuka with Chilli Zucchini Slice
1 cup grated zucchini
1 cup grated carrot
1 cup 3 cheese mix (Cheddar, Mozzarella & Parmesan)
2 spring onions, finely chopped
Good pinch Salt & Pepper
1 tsp mixed herbs
2 Tbsp tomato pesto
2 Tbsp Nature’s Gold “A Sweeter You Manuka Honey with Chilli”
Sweet Chilli sauce or Tabasco (optional)
1 cup plain Flour
- Line a 10cm square slice tin with baking paper. Preheat oven to 180C
- In a large mixing bowl, add the zucchini, carrot, spring onion, cheese, herbs, salt & pepper, tomato pesto and the Chilli honey. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add the flour and stir until fully incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the 6 eggs and if you like add a splash of sweet chilli or tabasco sauce.
- Add the eggs to the zucchini mixture and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for 30-40 minutes or until set and golden.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Blog
Layers of Manuka Honey and White Chocolate Cream, Mango jelly, and a Mango Coulis, this, is a dessert that is fun to make and even more fun to eat..
Delicious served warm or cold, with whipped cream or your favourite ice cream. A perfect pairing of Mixed Spice, Walnuts and Manuka Honey. Yum!
A sweet treat to share this Valentine's Day. Churro's are quick and easy to make and are delicious dipped in this Manuka Caramel Sauce.