7 Tbsp Plain flour, sifted
3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, sifted
1/2 tsp baking powder
Good pinch salt
2 Tbsp Nature's Gold MGO 30 Manuka Honey
3 Tbsp Milk
1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp Chocolate Chips
Icing sugar to dust if desired
1. Stir the chocolate chips into the peanut butter, set aside.
2. With a fork, in a medium bowl, whisk the oil, egg, milk, honey and vanilla until fully incorporated.
3. In a separate bowl, add the sifted flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
4. Add the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and mix until well combined.
5. Grease 1 large or 2 small mugs with butter or cooking spray.
6. Fill half of the mug(s) with the cake batter, add the peanut butter mixture and pour the remaining batter on top.
7. Place in a preheated oven at 180 C for 10-15 minutes. (These cakes can be microwaved on high for 1 minute to 1 min-30 seconds if you are in a hurry...however I prefer the texture of a bake in a conventional oven.) Dust with icing sugar if you like.
Delicious served warm with a dollop of cream or ice cream.
Comments will be approved before showing up.