Ingredients – Bread
1 x 500g packet bread mix (yeast included)
4 Tbsp butter
3-4 tsp minced garlic
½ cup Mozarella Cheese
Method - Bread
1. Make the bread according to the directions on the packet up to and including the 2nd proof. (Rise)
2. Once the dough is ready to bake preheat the oven to 190c and line a tray with baking paper and sprinkle with flour.
3. Divide the dough into 16 even balls and press some mozzarella into each ball making sure to seal it all the way around. Arrange the balls onto the tray in a Christmas Tree shape, leaving a small gap in between each to allow for expansion.
4. Heat the butter and garlic in a small saucepan until melted and brush over each roll. Put the extra aside. Bake for 20-30 mins or until golden.
5. When the rolls are still hot, brush more of the garlic butter over the top of each roll, chop the parsley and sprinkle over the tree.
Manuka With Chilli Jam
80g large red chilli's
½ large red onion
2 heaped tsp minced garlic
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1/3 cup Water
¼ cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp Manuka Honey with Chilli
1 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 Tbsp Hoisin sauce
1. Finely chop the Chilli and onion and add to a saucepan with the garlic & oil and sweat on a low heat until they start to soften.
2. Raise the heat and add the remaining ingredients cook on high until the jam thickens and reduces.
3. Lower the heat and continue to cook for a further 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Store in a sterilized jar, refrigerate after use.
Comments will be approved before showing up.